Burlington, MA, August 31, 2010 – Avid® (NASDAQ: AVID) today announced its lineup of technology demonstrations and customer presentations scheduled to take place at the company’s booth (Hall 7 #J20) at IBC 2010. The sessions will provide attendees with a chance to see an array of new products and standout presentations that support open, collaborative broadcast and post production workflows, including:
• The debut of Avid ISIS 5000, the new, real-time, open shared storage solution designed specifically to meet the needs of regional broadcasters and post production facilities.
• The debut of Avid Pro Tools|HD Series Interfaces, the next generation of A-D/D-A conversion for the highest sound quality.
• The latest Euphonix control surfaces running with support for some of the industry’s most popular video and audio software.
• Demonstrations of the award-winning Avid Media Composer 5 editing software, which delivers native support for RED, QuickTime and Canon XF formats, as well as a host of other capabilities like HD-RGB finishing.
• A breakthrough demonstration of “anywhere” web-based editing technology.
• The latest technology developments around Avid’s Integrated Media Enterprise framework.
• Customer presentations at the Avid booth, including the creative teams behind the films The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo and the forthcoming Resident Evil: Afterlife.
When: 10 September – 14 September 2010
• For the latest schedule of Avid-hosted sessions visit www.avid.com/ibc2010.
Where: Avid Booth, Hall 7 #J20, RAI Amsterdam
Details: Rotating technology demonstrations on Avid’s main stage will showcase audio and video workflow innovations for independent, post and broadcast professionals, addressing:
• Post production workflows for television and film.
• Media Composer 5 and DLSR workflows.
• End-to-end broadcast solutions.
• Enterprise media asset management, collaboration and distribution.
• Web-based editing anywhere, on anything.
Avid guest speakers will include Yellow Bird’s editor and creative director Hakan Karlsson; Resident Evil: Afterlife’s stereoscopic 3D editor Niven Howie; and White House Post’s editor Adam Robinson. Bringing together a wealth of industry experience, these Avid customers will share, in depth, how their Avid solutions work in collaboration with third-party solutions, providing open and productive workflows across audio and video projects.
Additionally, Gary Greenfield, Avid’s chairman and CEO, will open the program at Future Media Concepts (FMC) booth, sharing a brief overview of Avid and introducing Avatar editor, Stephen Rivkin who will give the highly-anticipated Keynote presentation.
For more information and daily updates on Avid during the show, check Avid Industry Buzz and follow Avid on Twitter: @AvidTechnology/buzz.
Avid creates the digital audio and video technology used to make the most listened to, most watched and most loved media in the world – from the most prestigious and award-winning feature films, music recordings, television shows, live concert tours and news broadcasts, to music and movies made at home. Some of Avid’s most influential and pioneering solutions include Media Composer®, Pro Tools®, Interplay®, ISIS®, VENUE, Oxygen 8, Sibelius®, System 5, and Pinnacle Studio™. For more information about Avid solutions and services, visit www.avid.com, del.icio.us, Flickr, Twitter and YouTube; connect with Avid on Facebook; or subscribe to Avid Industry Buzz.
© 2010 Avid Technology, Inc. All rights reserved. Product features, specifications, system requirements and availability are subject to change without notice. All prices are USMSRP for the U.S. and Canada only and are subject to change without notice. Contact your local Avid office or reseller for prices outside the U.S. and Canada. Avid, the Avid logo, Media Composer, Pro Tools, Interplay, ISIS, Sibelius and Pinnacle Studio are trademarks or registered trademarks of Avid Technology, Inc. or its subsidiaries in the United States and/or other countries. The Interplay name is used with the permission of the Interplay Entertainment Corp. which bears no responsibility for Avid products. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Future US's leading brands bring the most important, up-to-date information right to your inbox
Thank you for signing up to TV Technology. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.