Media & Entertainment companies around the world face the same problem: how best to archive an ever-increasing number of video assets in a way that’s affordable, accessible and secure. This new white paper examines the benefits and limitations of three popular archiving strategies and how they are being deployed to meet the archiving and disaster recovery needs of media companies.
The white paper explores:
- Key considerations in choosing an archive strategy
- Costs associated with using a public cloud service and on-premise LTO tape to archive media
- How a hybrid of cloud and on-premise LTO-based archiving offers M&E enterprises greater flexibility
- How to leverage massive GPU and CPU availability while archiving on-premise to make assets easily accessible
- How station groups with as few as six TV stations can work together to make archiving affordable
Future US's leading brands bring the most important, up-to-date information right to your inbox
Thank you for signing up to TV Tech. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.