The AAF Association is sponsoring, in cooperation with Avid, Automatic Duck and Snell & Wilcox, a series of technical demonstrations and user and manufacturer panels for content producers and technical staff.
The event will take place July 11-12 at the Hilton Burbank (CA) Airport and Conference Center.
Representatives from major companies will address issues of metadata and AAM/MXF workflows, compliance, implementation and product plans. Speakers will describe AAF/MXF from a technical standpoint and illustrate actual metadata workflows in use today. Attendees will learn how users can rely on new solutions to improve workflow, reduce re-keying of critical information and save money on production.
Sessions will cover:
- an introduction to AAF and MXF;
- using AAF and MXF technology in production;
- a BBC production case study;
- AAF and MXF interoperability demonstrations;
- editorial workflow for commercial production;
- content search and retrieval; and
- metadata at FOX.
To register, visit www.aafassociation.org.