WASHINGTON—TV Technology is delighted to announce the winners of the 2020 Best of Show Special Edition Awards.
The special edition of the program was created this year in the absence of a physical spring NAB Show. It honors and helps promote outstanding new, recently introduced and pending products and services.
The full list of winners from TV Technology are:
- 7Mountains—DINA - Cloud Newsroom Solution
- Advantech—VEGA-8300E 8K Broadcast Video Encoder
- AVIWEST—RACK300 HEVC Video Contribution Encoder
- Black Box—Emerald PE IP-Based KVM Extenders
- Canon USA—CJ18ex7.6B KASE S UHDgc
- Cineo Lighting—Reflex r15
- ENCO Systems—enCaption Live Automated Captioning
- Evertz Microsystems—SCORPION Smart Media Processing Platform
- LG Business Solutions—.44mm Bezel LCD Video Wall (55SVH7PF)
- Litra LLC—LitraStudio Portable RGBWW LED Light
- PHABRIX—QxL - 25G IP Enabled Rasterizer
- Primestream—Primestream Creative Bridge
- PRO VIDEO INSTRUMENTS—INFINIUM®
- Qligent Corp.—Dymos™ Event Based Dynamic Monitoring
- Quantum—Quantum F1000
- Rohde & Schwarz—R&S NextGen TV transmitter solution
- Sony—Sony PVM-X2400 4K HDR TRIMASTER Monitor
- Telestream—Wirecast Gear
- Thinklogical, a Belden Brand—Low-Latency 12G SDI Extenders
- TVU Networks—TVU One with integrated 5G modem
- Vela—Compliance Monitoring Logger/Multiviewer
- Verimatrix—VCAS 5 for DVB
- Verizon Media Platform—Verizon Media Control
- Wheatstone—Blade 4 for WheatNet-IP Audio Network
- Zixi—Zixi Software-Defined Video Platform
Winners have been selected by panels of professional users and magazine and site editors.
“Our thanks to the many companies that participated in this year’s program under such unusual circumstances,” said Paul McLane, managing director of content in Future’s B2B media technology group. “It’s clear from the nominations and the outstanding winners that despite the current health crisis, technology innovation remains strong in our industry.”
Winners and nominees will be featured in a Program Guide to be distributed shortly to 95,000 broadcast and media readers across Future’s media brands.
Tom Butts has been the editor in chief of TV Technology since 2001. He started out in this industry reporting for member communications for the National Association of Broadcasters in 1995. He is also former editor of DTV Business for Phillips Publishing (now Access Intelligence) and launched digitalbroadcasting.com for VerticalNet in 1999. He is a graduate of the University of Maine.
Future US's leading brands bring the most important, up-to-date information right to your inbox
Thank you for signing up to TV Tech. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.