The Systems Group (TSG), a systems design and integration firm specializing in advanced technology applications for digital broadcast facilities, has introduced the MasterPlan Master Control program.
TSG’s MasterPlan program can speed the adoption of complex and varied master control solutions.
The program identifies the best solutions for stations or origination centers by analyzing cost-effective industry trends and opportunities. By working closely with dozens of manufacturers such as Sundance, Pinnacle, General Instruments and Dolby Labs, TSG matches features and functions that target an organization’s immediate needs, future plans and budgetary goals.
The MasterPlan’s options include:
- Older videotape assets can interface to the new system without conversion to disk
- Automation systems that provide for unattended automatic recordings of specific lines, control inserts, playback, backup, monitoring, control antenna selection and positioning
- Integration of existing routing switchers — even analog — into new MCR suite
- Premier switching and control systems that feature 2-D/3-D/DVE, multiple keyers, AV breakaway, serial/parallel tally, GPIO and full internal redundancy
- Upconversion gear allows local productions to be featured in HDTV — even when HD material is unavailable
- Devices with multiple key layers, FTP-based image file transfer allow for product branding
- ATSC multiplexer with five inputs for each channel or service, upgradeable to meet future information delivery needs
- Monitoring and control via consolidated viewing and annunciation systems for IT and broadcast system health are displayed via TCP/IP and SNMP management
For more information visit www.tsg-hoboken.com.