Software Generation will demonstrate and integrate its storage archive solution, SGL FlashNet, at various vendor booths during NAB2005.
SGL’s technology can be seen working at the following booths at NAB:
- Asaca (booth SL1426): FlashNet will support Asaca's Blue Laser library technology and shared storage systems.
- Avid (booth SL600): The company will display a fully integrated end-to-end hardware and software-based archive storage solution.
- Exanet (booth SL3957): FlashNet will be demonstrated on the Exanet booth with the company's Network Attached Storage (NAS) solution.
- Grass Valley (booth SU7823A, SU7823, SU9067-MR): FlashNet will be demonstrated at the Grass Valley booth linking the company's Grass Valley NewsBrowse editing system to the long-term ADIC archive. Files will then be played out from the Profile server.
- IBIS (booth SU10332): SGL and IBIS will show the fully integrated Archive Management solution that uses SGL FlashNet as the HSM.
- Sundance Digital (booth SU10011): SGL and Sundance will show integrated archive and data management solutions with various Sundance automation applications.
For more information, visit www.sgluk.com.
Future US's leading brands bring the most important, up-to-date information right to your inbox
Thank you for signing up to TV Tech. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.