Scala and Pepsi-Cola North America have partnered to form the Digital Gateway Alliance.
As part of Pepsi's Digital Gateway Alliance, Scala will provide its InfoChannel software suite to control digital menu boards in theater lobbies and concession areas. Displayed on 40in LCD screens, menu boards will help drive concession sales by adapting the menu content automatically at different times of the day, and featuring different menu items or pricing based on customer demographics. Pepsi will automatically refresh content with local control over pricing via the web.
The key advantages of digital menu boards include:
- State-of-the-art graphics, animations and video with dynamic pricing capabilities
- Ability to promote up-selling of bundles and new menu items
- Content updates delivered via the Internet
- Local price changes available via the Web
- Matinee/evening menus can be automatically changed based on time of day, day of week, or special event
Increased concession revenue per customer
For more information, visit www.scala.com.
Future US's leading brands bring the most important, up-to-date information right to your inbox
Thank you for signing up to TV Tech. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.