WASHINGTON—A total of 10 recent graduates and young professionals who focus on technology have been selected to participate in the NAB Education Foundation’s 2016 Technology Apprenticeship Program. The sixth-month program includes hands-on training and a two month internship in the broadcast industry.
Here are the 2016 TAP participats:
- Brandon Cassiano – Appalachian State University
- Anwar Eaton – Indiana University
- Daniel Linnear – Indiana University
- JaMarjay Tooke – Louisiana Tech University
- Mesa Brown – Montgomery College
- Michael Archie – American Broadcasting School
- Dante Barber – Omega Studios
- Stanley Kelly – Omega Studios
- John Melvin – Omega Studios
- Amy Willis – Omega Studios
In addition to the internship, all participants will attend the 2016 NAB Show in Las Vegas and have the option of becoming a Certified Broadcast Technologist. At the end of the program, the participants will attend a weeklong workshop at NAB headquarters in Washington, where they will prepare and host a webcast on cloud-based broadcasting for industry professionals.
NABEF’s 2016 TAP is scheduled to begin this month.
Future US's leading brands bring the most important, up-to-date information right to your inbox
Thank you for signing up to TV Technology. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.