The TXU operates as a stand-alone unit or as part of a solution.
Microwave Radio Communications has introduced the STRATA Transmitter Unit. The portable transmitter takes direct input from the camera or from an external data source.
The TXU operates as a stand-alone unit or as part of a solution. It offers several solutions for local and remote operations. The Front Panel LCD and a single combination Push Button/Rotary Switch is used for local control. To control one or more units from remote control, plug into the RS-232 port from a laptop or PC using the Device Management software.
Other features include:
- Tripod or rack mountable (1 RU half width)
- Integrates with STRATA Transmitter Control Unit (TCU), and High Power Unit (HPU)
- Bands from 2 to 15 GHz
- Stand-alone or Pre-Configured Models: TXU - Basic RF Unit with 70MHz Input TXU-F - Basic RF Unit with FMT Modulator
- Auto Sensing Input for RF, 70 MHz IF Input
- Local Control from Front Panel LCD using Single Rotary/Push Button Switch
- RS-232 Remote Control from Laptop or PC with Device Manager Software (DMS)
- Multiple Programmable Presets
For more information visit www.mrcbroadcast.com.
Future US's leading brands bring the most important, up-to-date information right to your inbox
Thank you for signing up to TV Tech. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.