The VPS-700 features six key layers, four M/E keyer and key mask functions.
FOR-A has introduced the next generation of its VPS series of switchers, the VPS-700 GINGA.
The switcher includes 2-D DVE for every input, up to 16 SD inputs and outputs, six keyers and six channels of 3-D DVE.
The VPS-700 offers:
- Optional 2-D DVE in every input;
- Up to 32 DVE channels and flexibility for multi-source productions;
- 525/60 and 625/50 SD formats;
- Eight standard inputs, each of which has a frame synchronizer and still store feature using the F/S freeze;
- Eight standard outputs, which can be increased by increments of four to up to 16 primary inputs, 16 outputs and six key layers (four keyers and two DSK).
The VPS-700 includes:
- Six key layers;
- Four M/E keyers for linear, luminance, chroma (optional) with edge/shadow generation and key mask functions;
- Two downstream serial keyers (DSKs).
For more information, visit www.for-a.com.
Future US's leading brands bring the most important, up-to-date information right to your inbox