The national total of DTV stations reached 450 after seven more stations signed on with digital signals, according to the NAB. DTV is now available in 135 markets.
The seven stations are:
* KASA, Albuquerque, N.M. (Fox)
* WGNT, Norfolk, Va. (UPN)
* KSTC, Minneapolis, Minn. (independent)
* WFIE, Evansville, Ind. (NBC)
* WJYS, Chicago, Ill. (independent)
* KSMO, Kansas City, Mo. (WB)
* KMIR, Palm Springs, Calif. (NBC)
The 135 markets account for 88.4 percent of U.S. TV households.
Future US's leading brands bring the most important, up-to-date information right to your inbox
Thank you for signing up to TV Tech. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.