The outlook for HD content and its distribution are two of the featured topics on the agenda for DisplaySearch’s 4th annual HDTV Conference Aug. 15-16 at The Beverly Hilton in Beverly Hills, CA.
The conference brings together the entire TV industry supply. Sessions will include:
- HD Content Outlook. The View from Movie Studios, Networks and Game Developers;
- Distributing HD Content. New Models, Markets, Challenges and Opportunities;
- Lessons from Retail. View from National, Regional, Online and Warehouse Club Channels;
- Outlook for High Definition DVD Players. What Does the Adoption Curve Look Like?
- The Digital Home. The Future of Home Networking, Media Centers and the Set Top Box;
- TV Brand Keynote. TV Market/Technology Outlook;
- Flat Panel TVs. Will They Dominate All Categories?
For more information, visit www.displaysearch.com/hdtvconference/agenda.html.