Decimator Design has begun shipping its DMON-4S, a combination of four SDI-HDMI converters and a multi-function quad-split facility in one small box.
The miniature DMON-4S includes four independent 3G/HD/SD-SDI inputs and four independent HDMI outputs. These I/Os allow for a versatile combination of uses, including:
- Four independent SDI inputs to HDMI quad-split output;
- Four independent SDI to HDMI converters;
- Three independent SDI to HDMI converters with a quad-split output;
- Two independent SDI to 2 HDMI converters with loop through;
- A single SDI or quad-split to 4 HDMI outputs.
Quad-Split mode allows selection of audio from any input.
The DMON-4S is a portable converter with a new easy-to-use LCD screen and button control system. This gives easy access to all of the outstanding features without using complicated LED/button control, dip switches or having to carry around a computer to change a simple setting. The ability to be controlled at a distance via USB on a Windows-based application comes as standard with all Decimator Design products.