Among Avid Liquid v.7.0’s new features is Open Timeline, which allows native HD and SD editing on the same timeline in real time without transcoding.
Avid Technology has unveiled its re-branded Avid Liquid product line, drawn from editing products formerly developed by Pinnacle Systems.
Avid Liquid family includes new versions of the Avid Liquid and Avid Liquid Pro systems and new configurations and pricing for the Avid Liquid Chrome HD family of solutions featuring SD and HD I/O.
In its latest version, Avid Liquid, which includes HDV support, now offers:
- SmartSound integration - custom music creation directly inside the Avid Liquid application;
- Native editing of codecs including WM9, DivX and MPEG-4;
- New effects such as real-time timewarp, stabilize and dream glow;
- Avid Open Timeline allows HD and SD editing on the same timeline in real time without transcoding;
- Preview HDV in SD for viewing HDV in SD on a client video.
For more information, visit www.avid.com/AvidLiquid (opens in new tab).
Future US's leading brands bring the most important, up-to-date information right to your inbox
Thank you for signing up to TV Tech. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.