Incite has announced that the Incite Editor 3.3 upgrade is now ready for release and free to all registered users of Incite Editor version 3.0 or higher. The release optimizes Incite’s network-based production workflow, re-vitalizing how editing is done. Developed and tested in live “stress test” production, both as a standalone edit suite and as an integral part of shared SAN and NAS production environments using certified storage and workstation components, the release ensures optimum performance and preserves stability. Improvements include:
- Supports hyper threading CPUs.
- Improves user interface.
- Streamlined handling of audio mixer configurations, audio scrubbing and full duplex voice over.
- Improved background rendering.
- Better support for file monitoring in SAN environments.
- Support for new ergonomically-defined keyboard layouts.
For more information, visit www.inciteonline.com.