George Bodenheimer, ESPN and ABC Sports President and co-chairman of Disney Media Networks, has announced the reorganization of ESPN’s business functions and executive management into six specific areas: content, technology, sales and marketing, international, finance and administration.
The executive management team reporting to Bodenheimer includes:
- John Skipper, promoted to executive vice president of content
- Chuck Pagano, promoted to executive vice president of technology
- Sean Bratches, promoted to executive vice president of sales and marketing
- Christine Driessen, executive vice president and CEO
- Ed Durso, executive vice president of administration
- Russell Wolff, executive vice president and managing director of ESPN International
Pagano previously was senior vice president of technology, engineering and operations and will now have responsibility for all technology sectors within ESPN.