Proposals are now being solicited for the IBC2006 Conference which will take place Sept. 7-11 at the RAI Convention Centre in Amsterdam. Proposals for speakers, technical papers or complete sessions concerning business information, production techniques and technological developments are sought.
- 3-D TV
- Advertising and PVRs
- Content production, file-based production, news and sports, citizen journalism and D-Cinema
- Delivery, IPTV, mobile/portable devices
- Digital rights management, content protection and management, copyright and access displays
- Interactive and gaming/gambling
- Multimedia home, consumer issues, DVD
- WiMAX/'Micro' Broadcasting
The deadline for receipt of all proposals is Friday, Feb. 3, 2006.
For more information and online submission forms go to: www.ibc.org.
Future US's leading brands bring the most important, up-to-date information right to your inbox
Thank you for signing up to TV Tech. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.