3M Digital Signage released its Network Edition version 3.0 software, which provides the ability to distribute and playback media files, schedule playlists and monitor a network of digital signs from any Internet-connected computer.
Network Edition 3.0 adds new functionalities and augments existing content and network management features. Highlights include new network management capabilities, network-status reporting improvements and an enhanced user interface.
Other new features include:
- User-defined media folders
- Multiple users/multiple roles
- Schedulable layouts and tickers
- Multidimensional reporting
- Task-oriented user interface
- New portal design
- Streamlined player registration.
For more information, visit http://www.3mdigitalsignage.com/corporate_site/main.html