Fighting interference during satellite newsgathering uplinking will be covered as part of the three-day program of satellite-related topics at the NAB2005 Satellite and Broadcasting Technologies Area.
The Society of Satellite Professionals International and World Teleport Association will present tutorials, demonstrations and case studies April 18-20 at the NAB2005 Satellite and Broadcasting Technologies Area. Working in collaboration with the NAB, the satellite groups will offer programs devoted to three themes: Digital Content Management and Distribution; Direct to Home; New Media Technologies and Markets.
Among the program highlights:
- How to Launch a New TV Channel;
- The Best-in-Class Digital Content Management and Distribution Hub;
- The New Video Markets: Retail, Education, Government and Enterprise;
- Profiting through Private Video Networks;
- Preventing Digital Piracy in Satellite Program Distribution;
- New Opportunities in DTH: North America, South America, Europe and Asia;
- How to Originate Video On Demand, Near VOD and Set-Top VOD;
- Case Studies in Repurposing Video Content;
- Behind-the-Scenes Issues in HDTV: Origination, Uplinking and Distribution;
- The IP Media Revolution;
- Fighting Satellite Interference in SNG and Remote Uplinking.
For more information, visit www.nabshow.org.