Nine more colleges and universities have signed agreements to install ENPS, the news production software system developed by the Associated Press, to give journalism students real-world experience before leaving academia for the market place.
The colleges and universities include:
- Florida State University
- Highbury College (United Kingdom)
- New York University
- Nottingham Trent University (United Kingdom)
- Syracuse University
- Penn State University
- Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology (Australia)
- University of Central Lancashire (United Kingdom)
- University of Sheffield (United Kingdom)
For more information, visit www.enps.com.
Future US's leading brands bring the most important, up-to-date information right to your inbox
Thank you for signing up to TV Tech. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.