Reflecting its increased commitment to content for sound reinforcement professionals, the 119th AES Convention at the Jacob Javits Convention Center in New York City, Oct. 7-10, will feature 14 individual workshops.
- Broadway Designers Symposium: The Musicals;
- Intercom For Large Scale Events - Olympics, Superbowl, etc.;
- Wireless Management In Stressful Environments – RF in live events;
- Industrial Strength Audio — Corporate Theater and its Peculiarities;
- Surround Live — A Special Pre-Convention Event organized by Fred Ampel.
John Kilgore and Mary Falardeau have been appointed as live sound events co-chairs.
For more information, visit www.aes.org.