The ATSC and the NAB will highlight a variety of DTV technologies at NAB2005 in Las Vegas April 16-21.
The DTV Hot Spot will highlight advancements in DTV standards and technologies. Among the technologies to be showcased are:
- Advanced Common Application Platform (ACAP);
- Enhanced VSB (E-VSB)
- Programming Metadata Communication Protocol (PMCP);
- Software Data Download Service (SDDS);
- Equalization Digital On Channel Repeater (EDOCR);
- Program and System Information Protocol for Terrestrial Broadcast and Cable (PSIP).
Companies demonstrating these technologies in the DTV Hot Spot include; Harris, Thales, Harmonic, Tri-Vision, ETRI, Zenith/LG, APTS, Aircode and Broadcast Data.