Zandar has introduced a new video display processor at NAB2004.
The Fusion Series supports a range of plug-in processor cards. It enables users to combine input formats in one system and display them on plasma, LCD or projection screens.
Zandar's Fusion series
The new HD-SDI processor card accepts 720p and 1080i formats. It features dual-redundant, hot-swappable power supplies and front-loading cards.
Other feature includes:
- View from 2 to 8 (1RU) or 26 (3RU) inputs/cameras simultaneously
- NTSC/PAL or digital inputs in 4:3 or 16:9
- Video sources displayed in real-time with no frame loss
- Full resolution display of any input
- Source/camera identification/labeling via built-in character generator
- Z-Editor graphical user interface software for user-designed configurations
- Z-Manager multi-system network/LAN control software
- Audio monitoring
For more information visit www.zandar.com.
Future US's leading brands bring the most important, up-to-date information right to your inbox
Thank you for signing up to TV Tech. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.