JVC's BD-X200E VD professional direct-to-disc device
At IBC2004, JVC will show the new high-definition CMOS-chip, SDI camera, the KH-F870 and its latest D-ILA projector, the DLA HD2KE. Both models, introduced at NAB2004, will make their European debut at the show.
JVC will also show:
- The JY-HD10 camcorder and CU-VH1 DV/HDV field-recorder
- The KY-F560E, a lightweight, CCD box camera
- The BD-X200E and BD-X201ME DVD professional direct-to-disc devices with titling, chaptering and automatic thumbnails
- The SR-DV-M70 MiniDV/DVD dual deck
- The GY-DV5001E camcorder with integrated DR-DV5000 hard disk recorder
- The DT-V series of CRT monitors and large-screen plasma displays and TFT monitors
See JVC at IBC2004 in stand 8.191.
Get the TV Tech Newsletter
The professional video industry's #1 source for news, trends and product and tech information. Sign up below.