The Advanced Television Systems Committee is readying for Second Symposium on Next Generation Broadcast Television, and has issued a call for papers to be presented at the Feb. 15, 2011 event.
Presentations on, but not necessarily limited to, the following topics are being sought:
- - Transmission: practical and theoretical considerations
- - Reception: practical and theoretical considerations
- - Modulation techniques
- - Software-defined radio technologies
- - Video coding
- - Audio coding
- - Transport methodologies
- - New overall system architectures
- - Potential new services and applications
Abstracts should be sent to Jerry Whitaker, vice president for standards development at ATSC at firstname.lastname@example.org. These should be less than 500 words in length. The closing date for submissions is Dec. 24, 2010.
All abstracts will be reviewed and submitters notified of acceptance by Jan. 7, 2011.
The Second Symposium on ATSC Next Generation Broadcast Television will be held at Rancho Las Palmas in Rancho Mirage, Calif.
Future US's leading brands bring the most important, up-to-date information right to your inbox
Thank you for signing up to TV Tech. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.