Global Display Solutions' large-screen LCDs
Industrial displays designer and manufacturer Global Display Solutions (GDS) has launched its large-screen LCDs for the digital signage market. This is the latest product launch from GDS’s e-Signage range. The large-screen LCDs provide information, advertising and crowd-control opportunities for a range of industries.
The large-screen LCDs are available in three sizes: 32-, 37- and 46-inch. They feature a removable frame that allows them to be paneled together behind a single pane of glass, giving the impression of a single, extra-large display.
The LCDs also feature:
- Aspect ratio: 16:9
- Resolution: WXGA (32-inch and 37-inch) and HDTV (46-inch)
- Pixel configuration: R,G,B vertical stripe
- Brightness: 500 cd/m2 typ. (32-inch and 37-inch) and 600 cd/m2 typ. (46-inch)
- Contrast: 800:1
- 170 degree viewing angle, both vertically and horizontally
- Surface treatment: Low reflection and hard coating
- Anti-glare glass panels
For more information, visit www.gds.com.