Agilent Technologies has introduced the Audio/Video Coding Standard (AVS)-IPTV analysis and monitoring software.
Designed for the Agilent Triple Play Analyzer platform, the software empowers service providers and network equipment manufacturers to accelerate the development and deployment of AVS-based IPTV networks and ensure acceptable Quality of Service.
AVS is one of the advanced audio/video coding standards for IPTV delivery developed by the AVS Workgroup of China.
The Agilent J6900A Triple Play Analyzer detects and resolves signaling, transport and voice/video/data Quality of Service and Quality of Experience problems before customers are affected. The Agilent Triple Play Analyzer provides AVS-IPTV measurements that include:
- passive AVS Video MOS (Mean Opinion Score) analysis for hundreds of IPTV/VoD streams in real-time;
- real-time playback of AVS-based IPTV multicast or Video/TV on-demand streams in real-time with audio;
- AVS-IPTV MPEG Transport Stream analysis based on the ETSI TR101-290 standard;
- IPTV transmission layer analysis based on the RFC4445; and
- analysis of IPTV channel-zapping latency and VoD command response times.
For more information, visit: www.agilent.com.
Get the TV Tech Newsletter
The professional video industry's #1 source for news, trends and product and tech information. Sign up below.