T?Systems Media and Broadcast will present its latest developments in archiving and studio solutions at NAB2004.
The company’s booth will include:
- Archiving and production processes for broadcasting studios. The combining of information technologies and telecommunications enables new production processes.
- Event broadcasts with a focus on the FIFA World Cup 2006.
- ATM broadcast services. The company will introduce self-selectable, broadband audio, video and IP broadcast products. As of June 30, 2003, these services have been available in 32 European metropolitan areas and 15 cities in Canada and the United States, as well as in Tokyo, Hong Kong and Singapore.
- Satellite broadcast services. Satellite capacities for permanent or short-term broadcasts, for emitting broadcaster signals or for distribution and connection purposes of the broadcaster.
- Digital cinema: T-Systems will show solutions for film broadcasting, playout, archiving, and content security, as well as Digital FACTS, an in-house management system for cinemas.
For more information visit booth C9613 or go to: www.t-systems-mediabroadcast.com.
Future US's leading brands bring the most important, up-to-date information right to your inbox
Thank you for signing up to TV Tech. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.