Sennheiser has launched the second generation of its evolution wireless series.
The radio microphone series now offers more features and an enhanced design concept.
New features include:
- A broader switching bandwidth (36MHz) lets users select from 1440 channels;
- The bodypack transmitters and mobile receivers have been reduced in size by about 30 percent;
- The scan function automatically searches for free channels;
- New, intuitive user menu and large backlit displays;
- A pilot tone squelch to allow noiseless on/off switching of the transmitter microphone.
For more information visit: Sennheiser.
Thank you for signing up to TV Tech. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.