The three-disc Blu-ray edition of the Jason Bourne trilogy from Universal (carrying MSRP of about $120) has broken into the Top 10 for Blu-ray sales soon after its disc release, while current Blu-ray sales record-holder "The Dark Knight" continues to hover in the top three on the leader board several weeks after its release.
The top 10 Blu-ray sellers for week ending Jan. 31, according to Rentrak:
- "Max Payne" (Twentieth Century Fox)
- "Lakeview Terrace" (Sony)
- "The Dark Knight" (Warner Bro.)
- "Pride and Glory" (Warner Bro.)
- "Rocknrolla" (Warner Bro.)
- "Hulk Vs." (Lionsgate)
- "Open Season 2" (Sony)
- "Iron Man" (Paramount)
- "Eagle Eye" (Paramount)
- "The Bourne Trilogy" (Universal)
Thank you for signing up to TV Tech. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.