NAB2007 will offer a new super session focusing on IPTV April 17 at the Las Vegas Convention Center.
The session, entitled "IPTV: Market Outlook 2010," will examine the future of IPTV at a time when phone companies offering video program delivery continue to expand their content offerings and bandwidth.
Six executive panelists will participate in the super session, including:
- James Goodmon, president and CEO, Capitol Broadcasting Company;
- Alan Guggenheim, CEO, OpenTV;
- Ed Horowitz, CEO, SES Americom;
- Omar Javaid, VP of business development, QUALCOMM MediaFLO Technologies;
- Shawn Strickland, VP of FiOS TV product management, Verizon Communications;
- Dan York, executive VP of programming, AT&T.
The session will be held from 9 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. in room S222/223 at the Las Vegas Convention Center.
For more information, visit www.nabshow.com.
Future US's leading brands bring the most important, up-to-date information right to your inbox
Thank you for signing up to TV Tech. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.