LARCAN rolls out low-power MXi series transmitters
LARCAN has introduced the MXi series, a new low-power series of transmitters that provides digital service from 10 watts to 200 watts digital.
Designed to address the needs of emerging DVB-T/DVB-H markets and single frequency networks worldwide, the new transmitter is a complete solution for broadcast applications and mobile video. It also is designed to meet the needs for analog transmission.
A compact design providing clear and consistent results, the MXi series features:
· service from 10 watts to 200 watts;
· the capability of all standards in analog, digital, DVB and DVB-H;
· a digital modulator;
· broadband design, frequency agile;
· high-performance LDMOS technology amplifier design;
· field-proven for digital and DVB operation;
· fully-regulated power supplies;
· an integrated cooling system.
For more information, visit: www.larcan.com.
The latest product and technology information
Future US's leading brands bring the most important, up-to-date information right to your inbox