At IBC2009, Larcan will highlight all the ways the company can help broadcasters deploy new mobile TV networks and streamline their operations.
Preeminent among them is Larcan's new end-to-end engineering solutions for mobile broadcast service. The custom service includes:
• Network planning and RF synergies for broadcast and emerging mobile markets,
• Coverage prediction and analysis with integrated broadcast design,
• Field measurements and site planning with single-source solutions for technical management,
• Customized RF systems design,
• Service programs and site maintenance, and
• Mobile broadcast rollout strategy.
Larcan also will debut its new In-SiNC remote-control and monitoring software, which lets operators manage all their sites around the world from any location via local networks or the Internet. The system features real-time monitoring and alarms, full diagnostics with fault logging and problem tracing, detailed data collection, password encryption, multiple security profiles and user-friendly reporting and interfaces.
The company is also featuring its MXi Series of low-power transmitters for DVB-T/DVB-H markets and worldwide single-frequency networks. Available from 10W to 350W, the MXi Series supports all analog and digital formats as well as DVB and DVB-H. The transmitters feature LDMOS technology amplifier design, fully regulated power supplies, integrated cooling system and built-in diagnostics with remote control and an optional Internet interface
Get the TV Tech Newsletter
The professional video industry's #1 source for news, trends and product and tech information. Sign up below.