The Electroacoustics Group of the Institute of Acoustics’ Reproduced Sound 21 conference will take place Nov. 4-5 in Oxford, UK.
The conference, entitled “Feeding back to the future,” will convene consultants, manufacturers, contractors and end users to discuss practical and theoretical aspects of a range of topics including:
- Room acoustics – studios;
- Surround sound – intelligibility;
- Acoustic enhancement - loudspeakers;
- Microphones – system optimization;
- Measurement – modeling;
- Perceptual domain – AMPS/DSP.
For more information, visit www.reproducedsound.co.uk.