Nine stations have joined the rolls of digital television broadcasters in the United States, bringing the national total to 431 stations in 128 markets.
The new DTV stations are:
* WVLT, Knoxville, Tenn. (CBS)
* WGBX, Boston (PBS)
* WZDX, Huntsville, Ala. (Fox)
* WUPA, Atlanta (UPN)
* WIVB, Buffalo, N.Y. (CBS)
* KSTW, Seattle (UPN)
* WWMT, Grand Rapids, Mich. (CBS)
* WNET, New York (PBS)
* WLFI, Lafayette, Ind. (CBS)
Future US's leading brands bring the most important, up-to-date information right to your inbox
Thank you for signing up to TV Tech. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.