Sony will show its latest generation of products, including HD production tools, tapeless video solutions, IT-based content production tools and LCD monitors at IBC2004.
Among the new developments from Sony:
- High-definition production tools, including the HDV entry-level lineup and the latest HDCAM camcorders;
- XDCAM, Sony’s professional disc-based production tools and the discernible workflow benefits of file-based acquisition;
- XPRI nonlinear editors for SD and HD production. New features include an HD video board for real-time processing of secondary color grading and sophisticated 3-D effects;
- SONAPS, a new program production system harnessing IT network architectures for content production; and
- LCD monitors, the new range of professional LMD monitors.
See Sony at IBC2004 stand 9.111 or visit www.sonybiz.net/media.
The latest product and technology information
Future US's leading brands bring the most important, up-to-date information right to your inbox
Thank you for signing up to TV Tech. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.