MultiDyne will feature its newly introduced LiGHTBoX bidirectional fiber transport designed for field and harsh environment applications at HD World Expo in New York City, Oct. 15-16.
Applications include electronic newsgathering (ENG), sports, military and any field application where battery-powered equipment is required. The LiGHTBox can be linked via tactical fiber cable to the DVM-2500, HD-1500, HD-3000 and HEMC-4000. The LiGHTBoX is fully customizable offering virtually any signal compilation.
The LiGHTBox supports:
- up to two HD-SDI at 1.5Gb/s or 3Gb/s — simplex or duplex
- one bidirectional, 12-bit analog video
- eight bidirectional audio, 24-bit, flat from 20kHz to 20kHz
- two RS-232C, RS-422, RS-485 or TTL at 9600 baud
- one Tally dry contact closure
- one Ethernet link, 10/100BASE-T or 1000BASE-T
- rugged case
- battery or AC supply operation
- Anton Bauer or IDX battery mounting plate
- single-mode or multimode configurations.
For more information, visit www.multidyne.com.
Future US's leading brands bring the most important, up-to-date information right to your inbox
Thank you for signing up to TV Tech. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.