FCC Releases New Forms for Commercial Broadcast TV

The FCC has released new forms for certain commercial TV broadcast filings. The revised forms are Form 301 - Application for Construction Permit for Commercial Broadcast Station, Form 314 - Application for Consent to Assignment of Broadcast Station Construction Permit or License, and Form 315 - Application for Consent to Transfer Control of Entity Holding Broadcast Station Construction Permit or License. The forms had to be revised to comply with additional changes in the FCC's TV ownership policies.

More details are available in the FCC Public Notice DA 03-2903.