- Al Domescik, Director of Engineering, WVUE Television (1)
- Brian Gordon, Chief Photojournalist, KWCH Television (1)
- Gangadhar Jalli, Audio Visual Support Manager, Orbis International (1)
- Geoff Grant, Director of Operations, CTV News Toronto (1)
- Greg Debrosse, Assistant News Director, WBND Television (1)
- Jay Feimster, Founder, PointClickFish.com Saltwater Network (1)
- Jeff Clark, Operations Manager, WIFR Television (1)
- Lee Bowen, Broadcast/Sales Engineer, Grays Communications (1)
- Robert Warren (1)
- Scott Rinehart, Lead Technologist, Fighting Irish Digital Media University of Notre Dame (1)
- Van Applegate, Photojournalist, WJLA-TV and NewsChannel 8 (1)
I’m a television photojournalist who has been in the business for some time now, and I’ve certainly seen my share of changes and advancements in the tools available to those in my profession.
PointClickFish. com is an online community of captains, anglers, companies, and persons who just enjoy fishing.
WBND, ABC 57 is a Weigel Broadcasting Co. station and operates 10 LiveU units: five LU-70s, four LU- 60s and one LU-40.
Orbis International is a nonprofit humanitarian organization that’s committed to fighting avoidable blindness.
Going live from the field has long been a critical part of our nightly newscasts, and we wished to expand live ENG capabilities beyond what we could accomplish with our two news trucks.
LOS ANGELES—As this is the number two television market in the country, broadcast operators here demand the highest levels of performance possible from their equipment installations.
The ability to capture breaking news—when and where it happens—is the heart and soul of any 24-hour news operation, and a key differentiator in a competitive market.
Future US's leading brands bring the most important, up-to-date information right to your inbox
Thank you for signing up to TV Tech. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.