- Ben Dolinky, Manager, Scoreboard & Video Operations, San Francisco Giants (1)
- Ben Ratner, Live Streaming Technical Supervisor, Roker Labs (1)
- By Jeff Erwin, Owner, Red Jet Films (1)
- Charles Layno, Transmitter Supervisor, WGHP (1)
- George Maier, Engineering Manager, OTA Broadcasting (1)
- John Todd Christensen, Broadcast Director, Esports Arena (1)
- Michael Ulaky, Senior Solutions Engineer, ESL America (1)
Last year, ESL America—the North American branch of the world’s largest esports company—undertook a massive production with a big-name game developer.
Red Jet Films lives, breathes and eats storytelling. Since 1996, we’ve transformed brand visions into narratives for clients like NASA, Microsoft, Nike and NBC, among others.
The FCC repack has significantly impacted OTA Broadcasting, a six-year old broadcast station group started by computer entrepreneur Michael Dell.
Future US's leading brands bring the most important, up-to-date information right to your inbox
Thank you for signing up to TV Tech. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.