- Alon Raif, Chief Operations and Engineering Officer, Channel 9 (1)
- BJ Kirschhoffer, Director of Field Operations, Polar Bears International (1)
- Brad Rinehart, Assistant General Manager for New and Programming, WFMZ-TV (1)
- Chuck Gloman (1)
- Claudia Kienzle (60)
- Craig Johnston (2)
- Frank Klimko for Government Video (1)
- Keith Beaulieu, Director of Special Events/Technical, Design and Manager of Engineering, Rogers Media (1)
- Kevin Moorhouse, Chief Operating Officer, Gearhouse Broadcast (1)
- Michael Balderston (5)
- Mickael Drouet, Vice President of Broadcast Engineering, Arkena (1)
- Sergi Sendra Vives, Director of TV Production, Dorna Sports (1)
- TV Technology Staff (2)
- Thomas Bohnet, Chief Engineer, Tanana Valley Television Co. (1)
- Tim Monnig, Chief Systems Engineer, MooTV (1)
- Tom Gregory, Co-Founder and Vice President of Business Development, Camp Digital (1)
- posted by Deborah D. McAdams (1)
Cobalt Digital will introduce the 9960-TG2-REF1 3G/HD/SD-SDI dual-channel test signal generator card, which fits into the popular openGear system.
Elemental Technologies will debut software defined video (SDV) solutions revolutionizing multiscreen content delivery and enabling new services, product offerings and revenue opportunities.
As a provider of cloud-based, enterprise-level media monitoring and analysis, Qligent will feature monitoring-as-a-service (MaaS) at the 2015 NAB Show.
Cooke Optics will launch its new 25mm and 135mm Anamorphic/i lenses, which were first announced at last year’s IBC Show.
SGO will present real-time visual effects compositing, color grading and post finishing software at the 2015 NAB Show.
Digital Nirvana will showcase the integration of its media management platform with Pikolo Systems’ Incident Tracker.
Hitachi Kokusai will demonstrate its SK-UHD4000 broadcast 4K Ultra-HDTV camera at the 2015 NAB Show.
Future US's leading brands bring the most important, up-to-date information right to your inbox
Thank you for signing up to TV Tech. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.