Radio Frequency Safety International (RSI) will offer its one-day RF Site Safety Awareness training course Sept. 5 in Kansas City, KS, for anyone who needs to develop specifications employees or outside contractors should use for in-house RF installation or changes.
Relying on real world examples, the RSI course will focus on appropriate work practices, including:
- updated FCC and OSHA enforcement actions
- recommended signage
- liability at multi-employer worksite and “legitimate defense”
- time averaging
- induced and contact current
- RF monitors/RF suits
- FCC tower registration and posting
- antenna 101, basic antenna configurations and patterns
- FCC enforcement
The course costs $325 per person. A rate of $275 apiece for groups of five or more is available.
For more information, visit: http://rfcomply.com/products_services/safety_training/classroom_training/rf_site_safety_awareness/.