The AAF Association is sponsoring — in cooperation with Avid, Automatic Duck and Snell & Wilcox — a series of technical demonstrations and user and manufacturer panels for content producers and technical staff.
The event will take place July 11-12 at the Hilton Burbank Airport and Conference Center in California.
Representatives from major companies will address issues of metadata and AAM/MXF workflows, compliance, implementation and product plans. Speakers will describe AAF/MXF from a technical standpoint and illustrate actual metadata workflows in use today. Attendees will learn how users can rely on new solutions to improve workflow, reduce re-keying of critical information and save money on production.
Sessions will cover:
- an introduction to AAF and MXF
- using AAF and MXF technology in production
- BBC production case study
- AAF and MXF interoperability demonstrations
- editorial workflow for commercial production
- content search and retrieval
- metadata at FOX
To register, visit www.aafassociation.org.