PBS Technology Conference to address transmission, engineering issues
April 1, 2005
Transmission-related issues will play an important part of the 2005 PBS Technology Conference April 14-16 at the MGM Grand Hotel in Las Vegas.
The conference offers an agenda covering traffic, IT and engineering issues.
Engineering and transmission-related offerings will include:
- A report from transmission consultant Merrill Weiss;
- DTV policy and regulation;
- Analog shutdown – Early retirement, or killing me softly;
- DTV – A Top down look one “dog year” later;
- Monitoring – Shattering barriers;
- DTV receive antennas performance.
On April 16, “Building the Next Generation Master Control,” a special session co-produced with the Society of Broadcast Engineers, will take place at the Las Vegas Convention Center.
For more information, visit https://secure.connect.pbs.org/conferences/technology/2005/registration.htm.
Back to the top