Originally featured on BroadcastEngineering.com
Multidyne RGB-5000 offers CWDM support
The RGB-5000 fiber-optic transport system supports RGB HV, RGsB, VGA, SVGA and UXGA, component and analog HDTV signals.
The RGB-5000 single-fiber, single wavelength, digital, RGB and UXGA fiber-optic transport system is now available from MultiDyne with a CWDM or Coarse Wave-Division Mulplexer laser.
CWDM optics provides the user with the ability to transport up to 18 high-resolution RGB/UXGA signals on one fiber.
The RGB-5000 offers:
- 10-Base T Ethernet and bi-directional data;
- Daisy-chain and Star capability for point-to-multi-point configurations;
- A total analog bandwidth of up to 500MHz supporting loop-through HD15 XVGA inputs;
- 1600 x 1200 pixel resolution supported over one optical fiber;
- Support for RGB HV, RGsB, VGA, SVGA and UXGA, component and analog HDTV signals.
For more information, visit www.multidyne.com.
Back to the top