09.07.2004 08:00 AM
Originally featured on BroadcastEngineering.com
ATSC seminar to explore ACAP candidate standard for interactive TV
The Advanced Television Systems Committee will hold a one-day seminar Dec. 7 on the Advanced Common Application Platform “ACAP” Candidate Standard (CS/101), which lays out the technical details necessary for development of interoperable services and products.
It will include presentations outlining how ACAP will provide consumers with advanced interactive services and technical details for content creators, broadcasters, cable service providers, satellite operators and consumer electronics manufacturers.
The seminar, which will be held at the Radisson Barcelo Hotel in Washington, D.C., will feature program items, including:
- The relationship between ACAP, OCAP and MHP;
- An overview of the ACAP procedural environment;
- An overview of the ACAP declarative environment;
- Developing applications for ACAP; and
- The next generation of ACAP platforms.
For more information, visit www.atsc.org/seminars.html.
Back to the top