Originally featured on BroadcastEngineering.com
Thales Broadcast & Multimedia to offer wide range of new products
Thales will demonstrate a variety of new solutions, including MPEG transport stream monitoring and redundancy products, digital content management, content creation tools and DTV transmitters.
Specifically, Thales will display at its booth:
- Content regionalization including the latest advances in compressed content regionalization including Digital Program Insertion;
- Mobile media incorporating DVB-H broadcasting to mobile/handheld devices;
- SmartCast, an MPEG encoding/multiplex platform with integrated MPEG transport stream monitoring and redundancy management;
- SmartVision TV, a video-over-broadband service platform for Live, VOD, iTV, and other multimedia content delivery.
Transmitter developments from Thales will include:
- DCX Paragon high-efficiency MSDC-IOT transmitter combining Soft Arc Technology (SAT) and ultra-efficient MSDC tubes;
- Ultimate/Optimum solid-state transmitters.
For more information, visit booth C4508 or go to www.thales-bm.com.
Back to the top