Teranex unveils Phase III software for VC100 frame synchronizer
May 1, 2008
Teranex is now shipping Phase III software for its VC100 frame synchronizer.
The VC100 frame synchronizer, format and frame rate converter can be configured for single- or dual-channel processing in a 1RU frame. The VC100 is also future-proof, with software updates available online. The frame synchronizer is able to handle nearly any signal at its inputs and outputs, whether it’s SD, HD, analog, digital, video or audio.
New features and capabilities for the Phase III software include:
- low latency processing mode
- optional Dolby E decoding
- automatic gain control for analog composite inputs
- automatic format detection for and SD/HD-SDI inputs
- selectable black or color bars output on loss of input
- support for closed-captioning for the composite output
- additional SD-to-SD aspect ratio conversions
For more information, visit www.teranex.com.