TASCAM unveils DM-3200 digital console
May 12, 2005
The DM-3200’s user interface includes 16 rotary encoders with LED indicators to display mixer settings at a glance.
The DM-3200 is TASCAM’s new 48-channel professional digital console.
Based on the DM-24 in operational ease-of-use, the DM-3200 adds more busses, effects and auxes, USB connectivity and many other new features. Its user interface includes 16 rotary encoders with LED indicators to display mixer settings at a glance.
Up to 6.1 surround panning is available, and the optional IF-SM/DM surround monitoring interface card adds multichannel monitor and downmix capabilities.
The console’s highlights include:
- 48-channel digital mixing at resolutions of up to 96kHz/24-bit
- 32 channel inputs and 16 return inputs
- 16 busses and eight aux busses
- Four-band full-parametric EQ and dynamics on each of the 32 channels
- Two stereo effects at 44.1k or 88.2/96k
For more information, visit www.tascam.com.
Back to the top