Originally featured on BroadcastEngineering.com
Sony to show HD production tools at IBC2004
Sony will show its latest generation of products, including HD production tools, tapeless video solutions, IT-based content production tools and LCD monitors at IBC2004.
Among the new developments from Sony:
- High-definition production tools, including the HDV entry-level lineup and the latest HDCAM camcorders;
- XDCAM, Sony’s professional disc-based production tools and the discernible workflow benefits of file-based acquisition;
- XPRI nonlinear editors for SD and HD production. New features include an HD video board for real-time processing of secondary color grading and sophisticated 3-D effects;
- SONAPS, a new program production system harnessing IT network architectures for content production; and
- LCD monitors, the new range of professional LMD monitors.
See Sony at IBC2004 stand 9.111 or visit www.sonybiz.net/media.
Back to the top